I. Data We Collect
We collect the following information when you access our services:
- Your Name, Address and email id
- Demographic information such as postcode & preferences
- Your username and password
- Aadhaar/PAN card details
- Your phone or mobile number
- This can include metadata such as log files, cookie/device IDs, your device location, communications and information that you provide while you are logged in to the services.
II. Storage And Use Of Personal Data
- To inquire about our services, or for any financial queries, when you share your personal, or location data, you consent to the collection and use of such data by us for such specific reason only.
- We store all user data on a secure server and use Industry best Practices to ensure that all user data remains accessible to only the personnel authorized to do so.
- In general, the Personal data you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you and provide you with better services.
III. Sharing Of Data
- If FinFix® is acquired or merged with another Company, your data may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide our services to you.
- We may need to disclose your personal data if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service communicated to you via email while obtaining our services.
IV. Third Party Services
- When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. In such cases, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and advise you to read their privacy policies.
V. How We Protect Data
- To protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal data safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use.
- However, we are not responsible for the accuracy and integrity of your data received by us; this Policy applies only to the extent your data is used by us in rendering the best of our services.
VI. Your Rights Regarding The Use Of Your Personal Data
- You have the right at any time to terminate the association and prevent us from contacting you in relation to our services. When we send a promotional communication to you, you can opt out of further communications by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided in the e-mail.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the data to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- You have the right to verify the accuracy of your Personal Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
VIII. Contact Us
August 7, 2020